Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fureezing

Happy tuesday! Today is one of the coldest days ever! 2 degrees is not something this girl cannot handle. I'm always cold as it is and now this! It also caused me to change my flights that I had booked for this morning. Sucha bummer. Today I am wearing my hooded fur vest paired with a comfy flannel, jeans, and boots. All essentials for keeping warm on this record chilling cold.
Flannel: J Crew
Necklace: Bauble Bar

Fur: Suite201
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: LL Bean 

2 comments:

  1. when did you purchase this vest i cannot find it on their website? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this thing is heaven sent let me tell you! they don't have everything on their website you're better off following them on instagram cause they post all new clothing on there. You can call suite201 at (201) 670-0200 tell them you want the fur hooded vest and that Bri sent you there. They should still have a few left. Let me know if you don't find it ill be happy to help you more.

      Delete