Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Bumday

Today was a typical lazy sunday for me. I hung out at my parents house watched football and Revenge. Revenge this season has been totally shocking for me. I mean DANIEL?!?! Anyways, for a lazy Sunday at home I decided comfort was key. Im completly in love with hooded flannels. Im not sure why but I think the hood adds a whole new twist on the basic flannel. And I love it! You all will learn to see how I also love fluffy things. This scarf is exactly what I mean. Its so soft and goes with everything. Also makes my more boy-ish looking outfits instantly girly and glam. A must!




Flannel:www.infinite-chic.com

Boots: Steve Madden

Scarf: Random boutique near my parents home 

Jeans: American Eagle jeggings 





What is your sunday go to outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment