Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year lovelies! So excited to begin 2014. Here a few of my favorite makeup items from the year. I have really found some great makeup this year and feel I need to share them! What are your favorite make up items?



My go to lip combo: Kate by Rimmel 113 & Revlon Color Stay in Bellini. Gives a nude pink look. But not the kind of nude that makes you look dead.
















Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep ( i use this as a a bronzer)

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in soft and gentle (used as a hi lighter)















Laure Mercier Silk Creme foundation. I live for this product. Makes an absolutely flawless look. It is a bit drying so you definitely need a moisturizer. I used Ponds (Sold at Ulta) . Its cheap and does what is supposed to i love it.















Last but not least. My go to eye palette and perfume. The naked 2 by urban decay is my favorite! I do love the 3rd one but since I just bought it i have not got the chance to really test all the colors. I use the black eye shadow in the naked 2 for my eye liner and I swear by it!

Tease by victoria secret is my absolute favorite perfume ever! Im obsessed and always get so many compliments when I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment